Vision & Mission
The Vision of the School of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences (SHRS) is to be recognized nationally and globally as a leader in graduate health and rehabilitation sciences, and a provider of excellent health care professionals for the state of Indiana and beyond.
In fulfilling its vision, the School of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences seeks to develop and maintain a scholarly and competent faculty who will provide excellence in:
- The teaching/learning process for programs in fields related to health professions;
- The advancement of knowledge through research, scholarship and creative activity, and;
- The development of lifelong commitment to civic engagement locally, nationally and globally.
Each of these core activities is characterized by:
- Collaboration within and across disciplines, the university and the community;
- A commitment to diversity, and;
- The pursuit of best practices.