Department of Nutrition & Dietetics
Thank you for considering the field of Nutrition and Dietetics as your professional career choice. We offer several different types of programs to help you meet your career goals.
- If you are interested in general information about the field of Nutrition and Dietetics, please click the “About the Department” link.
- If you completed or are about to complete an undergraduate program in dietetics and are looking for a dietetic internship, visit the Dietetic Internship Program.
- If you are a registered dietitian interested in a residential fellowship specializing in pediatric nutrition, please visit the "Leadership Education Excellence in Pediatric Nutrition" page.
- If you are a registered dietitian and interested in a specialization in pediatric nutrition delivered online, please click the "E-learning Certificate in Leadership Development in Pediatric Nutrition" link.
- If you are a registered dietitian in search of a master’s degree in clinical nutrition with a focus in either adult or pediatric populations, please view the "Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics" link.
- If you already have a bachelor’s degree and are interested in moving into the field of nutrition and dietetics, please click the "Changing Fields--Becoming a Dietitian" link.
- If you have not yet earned a bachelor’s and are interested in the field of dietetics, please click the "Becoming a Dietitian" link.
|Dr. Jacquelynn O'Palka - PhD, RDDepartment Chairjopalka@iupui.edu317-278-0934|