Commitment to Diversity
- Offer field related diversity courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels
- Have developed a process for self-assessment at the organizational and individual levels
- Provide a forum for safe and honest dialogue within the school
- Maintain a close relationship and understanding with diversity offices and programs at the IUPUI campus
- Recruit a student body, faculty, and staff from different backgrounds
By offering a diverse academic community, we are able to fully prepare our students for the varying workplaces they will enter after receiving a certificate or degree from the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences.