The Department of Health Sciences offers a variety of academic programs. As a student in one of these areas, you will benefit from an interactive learning environment, challenging course material, and research, internship, and leadership opportunities. The Health Sciences faculty and staff are equipped and prepared to help you reach your academic, professional, and career goals.
Each of the below are here to give you the best, most comprehensive education in order ensure a successful career as a post-graduate professional.
- Undergraduate certificates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (BSHS)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences & Master of Science in Health Informatics 5-Year Integrated Degree Program
- Master of Science in Health Sciences (MSHS)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Health and Rehabilitation Sciences