Our alumni, parents, and friends make us much more than a successful school—we’re a worldwide community of healthcare professionals. In addition to making a gift, here are ways you can get involved.
- Nominate an IU Alumnus or Alumna for the Distinguised Alumni Award.
- Update your contact information and share your latest news so we can keep in touch and brag about you.
- Get involved with the School of Health and Rehabiliation Sciences Alumni Association and the IU Alumni Association, which help alumni stay connected and build their careers. All new graduates receive a free one-year membership.
- Contact the Development Office about helping to boost philanthropic support for the School.
- Hire students as interns or full-time employees (you know better than anyone what a great education they’re getting).
- Recommend outstanding students to one of our undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Attend an alumni event on campus or in your neck of the woods.
- Visit campus to see what we’re doing, and how we impressive our students are in classrooms and labs.