It’s never too early to start career planning and SHRS Career Services can help. The staff and faculty of SHRS and alumni are part of an excellent network that helps students and alumni connect to prospective employers.
Start your job search by meeting with the Director of Career Services, who can advise you on internships, building a dynamic resume, search for a job, write a cover letter, write thank you notes, and help you be successful in an interview.
To view job opportunities on the SHRS Career Connection, use your CAS login. If you are an alum of one of our programs, you will need to request an account by clicking Alumni login.
Online job listing sites:
- Indeed: www.indeed.com
- Health Jobs Nationwide: http://www.healthjobsnationwide.com/
- State of Indiana Personnel Department: http://www.in.gov/spd/2334.htm
- City of Indianapolis Human Resources: http://www.indy.gov/eGov/City/OFM/hr/Pages/home.aspx
- Charitable Advisors Not-For-Profit Job Board: http://charitableadvisors.myexacthire.com/searchlistings.php
- Indiana Health Care Association: http://web.ihca.org/jobbank
Indiana University Alumni Services:
- Alumni Career Services: https://alumni.indiana.edu/enhance-career/
- Alumni Career Coaching: https://alumni.indiana.edu/enhance-career/coaching/index.html
- Alumni Job Board: https://alumni.indiana.edu/enhance-career/job-board.html
- Online Career Tools: https://alumni.indiana.edu/enhance-career/tools.html